Help protect our urban forest by becoming an EAB Ambassador! An Ambassador's role is to inform people about the issue and let them know what options they have, such as treatment and replanting. Some ways to do this include:
- Organize door-to-door canvassing events in your neighbourhood.
- Share our videos through social media and/or email.
- Dropping informational postcards in mailboxes and coffee shops in your neighbourhood.
- Talking to your neighbours, family and friends.
- Speaking about the issue at a your local community or club meeting.
- Organizing bulk treatments or replanting in your neighbourhood.
When you sign up, you'll get:
- An EAB Ambassador Kit with all of the information you'll need
- Information about upcoming training sessions
- LEAF's EAB Ambassador newsletter
To sign up, please fill out all of the fields below
Help LEAF spread the word about treatment options for ash trees not yet infested, replanting programs and more.