- The Great Toronto Tree Hunt
- LEAF Learning Garden
- Let It Bee
- Maple Leaf Forever Tree
- Urban Forest Demonstration Gardens
- Urban Wood Utilization
- Young Urban Forest Leaders Program
- Youth EAB Ambassador Program
- Past Projects
We deliver shrubs to locations within Ajax, Toronto and York Region for $30 each. Eastern white cedars are also available for $50 each. These prices include mulch and delivery for orders of four or more shrubs/cedars (for fewer than four shrubs/cedars, a delivery fee of $25 per order applies). Please note that while we do offer planting services for shrubs/cedars at an additional cost, we will not plant any shrubs/cedars without a consultation.
Please note that shrubs are one to two feet in height at time of delivery, while eastern white cedars are two to four feet.
Special Promotion: Shrub Bundles
We are now offering native bee and edible shrub bundles, designed to help you beautify your yard! A bundle of four native shrubs, delivered to your door with mulch, a planting and care guide and a specialized fact sheet will cost you only $100 + HST- that's like buying four shrubs for the price of three!
Native Bee Bundles include four pre-determined native shrubs designed to provide habitat and food sources for our native bees throughout the year.
Edible Bundles include four native shrubs of your choice (choose from our edible shrubs list) to help you develop your own urban garden. You have the option to bundle your items based on taste, bloom time, fruit type, flower and fall colour, mature size or hardiness!
If you would like to order individual shrubs/cedars or shrub bundles only, follow these four easy steps:
- View a comprehensive list with photos of all of the shrubs we are offering this year. Please note that prices are subject to HST (13%).
- Contact us to reserve your shrub species (no site consultation is required). We will send you an invoice once you place your order.
- Pay for your order by cheque, Visa or Mastercard. We will send you a receipt upon payment.
- Spring deliveries begin in April and continue through June. Fall deliveries begin in September and continue through November. Your shrub delivery may be scheduled at any time within these three-month periods.
We will notify you two days in advance of your delivery. If you are not home at the time of delivery, we will leave the shrubs in an agreed upon location on your property.