- The Great Toronto Tree Hunt
- LEAF Learning Garden
- Let It Bee
- Maple Leaf Forever Tree
- Urban Forest Demonstration Gardens
- Urban Wood Utilization
- Young Urban Forest Leaders Program
- Youth EAB Ambassador Program
- Past Projects
Also, just a reminder about LEAF's guarantee for your trees and shrubs:
LEAF guarantees that, with proper care, trees/shrubs will produce leaves by the first July 15th after planting. Trees/shrubs planted or delivered in spring (between April 1-June 30) - If your tree does not produce leaves by July 15th of that same year, you must contact us by that same date in order to be considered for a replacement. Trees/shrubs planted or delivered in fall (between Sept 1- Nov 30) - If your tree does not produce leaves by July 15th of the following year, you must contact us by that same date in order to be considered for a replacement. LEAF will not consider replacing plants when concerns are received after this deadline, or when proper care, including twice-weekly watering, has not been provided. Animal damage, weather damage or other damage that occurs to your tree after planting is not covered.
If you still have questions or concerns, please complete and submit the Request Arborist Advice form below.
Please fill out the form if you:
- Have concerns regarding the health or condition of your newly planted trees or shrubs
- Would like advice from a LEAF arborist regarding any trees or shrubs previously planted by LEAF