We’re doing our best to continue our programs while adhering to government guidelines. Our priority is the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, program participants and the wider community. Thank you for your understanding!
Updates to this page will be posted regularly. You can also follow us on social media or subscribe to our e-newsletter for regular updates!
Backyard Tree Planting Program
- Do-It-Yourself Program - We are currently accepting applications. Virtual consultations will take place over the summer and delivery will occur in fall.
- Full-Service Program - We are currently accepting applications. In-person consultations will take place over the summer with modified procedures to comply with physical distancing. Planting will occur in fall.
- Multi-Units and Businesses - We are currently accepting applications. In-person consultations will take place over the summer with modified procedures to comply with physical distancing. Planting will occur in fall.
For the three programs above, we encourage you to submit your applications now so that you are in the queue. But please be aware that it will take us longer than normal to respond, as demand is high at this time.
- Shrubs can be purchased now for fall delivery.
- Garden Kits and Pawpaws are sold out for spring 2020. Sign up now to receive an early bird notification for spring 2021.
Community Engagement Programs
This multi-day course will be offered virtually.
We will engage with our volunteer community virtually until we are able to resume in-person activities. Apply now to join our amazing team!
This free training and mentorship program will proceed, re-imagined as an engaging online experience.
This initiative will continue with some modifications to engagement activities.
This educational campaign will continue through blogs and social media posts, with pop-up events resuming when it is safe to do so.
Our tours are going virtual! We are also accepting requests and will try our best to accommodate your group with virtual options.
Virtual offerings coming soon! We are also accepting requests and will try our best to accommodate your group with virtual options.
All spring events have been postponed. We will resume as soon as we are able to do so. Stay tuned!
Our Gardens are located on publicly accessible property. Visitors should follow all guidelines that apply to public areas in the City of Toronto.
We regret that we will not be offering our children's day-camp program this summer.
We regret that the festival will not be held this spring.