Lost your ash tree? Let us help you replace it!
Limited number of rebates available to York Region property owners
By planting a new tree to replace your ash, you do more than grow the York Region urban forest. You also beautify your yard, increase your property value, and gain all the ecological benefits that trees provide!
We make it easy and affordable!
Right now, we are offering an extra bonus to York Region property owners who are replacing dying, dead or removed ash trees impacted by the emerald ash borer (EAB). This means that if you live in Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, King, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan or Whitchurch-Stouffville, you may be eligible for this rebate.
Why replace your ash with us?
- Get $100 discount off a newly planted tree
- Expert advice from a certified arborist helps you choose the best replacement tree for your yard. Get the right tree for the right place!
- The LEAF price is already subsidized, so you can get a newly planted tree for as little as $50*
- The service includes an arborist consultation, tree, delivery, planting, mulching, plus a care guide
- We do the hard work of digging and planting!
- Large selection of native trees
- Only 15 - 20 minutes to apply online
- Prompt, personalized service
- You’ll feel great that you’re growing the urban forest while doing something great and long-lasting!